Join us for the inaugural party at our new home in Coarsegold, between Fresno and Yosemite Park.
Connect with other sensual, seductive, provocative people that our parties are fortunate to attract, and for the scandalous and wild Mardi Gras traditions we celebrate every year.
- Since 1870, it has been customary to dress up in costumes and celebrate with great food and drink, plus outrageous behavior during Mardi Gras.
Mardi Gras Costume Ideas:
- Check out Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/tangerinestevens/mardi-gras/
- Purple, green and gold are the colors of Mardi Gras
- Remember – It’s all about the beads and colors
The Meaning of Purple, Green, and Gold:
- Purple Represents Justice.
- Green Represents Faith.
- Gold Represents Power.
You can wear almost anything in those colors, as long as you’re hot & sexy, or dressed to impress.
- 4 sensually lighted, semi-private play rooms with lube, condoms, and towels for your intimate activities.
- Open-concept social area with music and BYOB bar for mingling before and after your sensual connections.
- Outside areas for tobacco & cannabis use.
- Hot Tub and plenty of towels to enjoy some wet connections and outside fun.
- No neighbors anywhere nearby, so no concern about noise!
- 3 full bathrooms, including one with immediate access to/from the hot tub.
- Also provided: towels, wash cloths, shampoo and body wash,
Plus: mints, hair ties, razors, and feminine hygiene products
Social Areas and Buffet/Bar arranged to assist you in making scrumptious culinary and carnal choices.
- Appetizers between 7 & 9 pm
- Tangerine’s New Orleans Mardi Gras full buffet at 9 pm
- Bottled Water, Soda, & Mixers provided all night
Plenty of parking is available on the property.
You must be a Tangerine’s Dream member to attend.
Not a member yet?
Just click: Become a Member and complete your membership.
Space is limited, so if you want to attend, don’t wait — Many of our recent parties have sold out a week ahead of the party.